[isf-wifidog] Radius usage

Tuc at T-B-O-H.NET ml at t-b-o-h.net
Mar 13 Mai 17:54:52 EDT 2008

Hi,

	Ok, well, thats not very helpful (Well, your MESSAGE
was helpful, but the fact its read only isn't...) It seems
sorta weird to have to use some other application to add
them into Radius. It also seemed weird that once a user is
authenticated via Radius, it then creates a local copy of
the user :

$user = User::createUser(get_guid(), $username, $this->getNetwork(), "", "");

	Empty email and password yet. If you delete the user
locally afterwards, they'll just get back in as long as its
in Radius. Odd.

	Are there any plans to complete the radius features
from Authenticate only (it seems... ) to the full functionality
of adding them also? (Not directed at you unless you are a
developer, more a general question out to the list again).

	Thanks,
	Tuc