[isf-wifidog] Another authentication method?

Michael Way michael.j.way at gmail.com
Ven 4 Avr 09:15:00 EDT 2008

I have tried setting the grace time to zero, which works as advertised.
The problem is that the email sent to the sponsor contains a very long URL link
that, essentially, must be copied and pasted into the new users
browser requiring
the sponsor to authenticate and enter the URL for them. I would like
something simpler where
there is a shorter alphanumeric code that could be printed off and
typed in by the user
w/o the sponsor having to log in themselves.

Sorry if I didn't make myself clear. Thanks for the suggestion though.

cheers,
mike