[isf-wifidog] Users authentication down

Denis Munchen denis at dpsl.com.br
Jeu 3 Avr 21:21:20 EDT 2008

I have the following structure:

01 database server
02 authservers in debian
02 gateways in debian
08 gateways in Busy Box / acess point Ovislink with firmware
100 acess point, 10 in each gateway approximately

I have on average from 30 to 50 connected simultaneous users, all the nodes
are connected through wan, besides the authservers with the database.

My CheckInterval 600 and ClientTimeout 1

The problem is that the users fall, they need to type the password again.

How can I reduce the interval of verifying the users, reducing the broadcast
and to fall?

I thank at once.

Hugs.
Denis Munchen