[isf-wifidog] Node status List issue

Jason Potter jasonp at iinet.net.au
Lun 3 Sep 21:48:37 EDT 2007

It is all ok now.  Turned out to be a little confusion at my end.  I had
changed the GatewayID on the Auth server thinking that was my problem as it
was "makers" instead of "Makers".

As it turned out it wasn't, it was just that wifidog had not started for
some reason.  Once I started wifidog I had forgotten to change back the
GatewayID as it was initially set correctly.

Once I did this, the node list updated immediately as you suggested.

Thanks for your assistance
Jason