[isf-wifidog] RADIUS merge

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Ven 25 Mai 22:14:50 EDT 2007

> I'm not sure this is what you ask but france wireless has added full radius
> support ( timeout , login creation etc... ) by doing radius-PG , and
> wifidog updating , the code should be on http://dev.wireless-fr.org in few
> days , and we will post back to give some details .

Everyone please, try to commit early, commit often, or at least announce what
you are working on and what shape it is taking.

I was already in the merge process for David Bird patch
http://dev.coova.org/wifidog.html, which includes among other things much
expanded RADIUS support.  It will still be at least a week before I get to
the actual RADIUS parts, so please try to take this time to synchronise!
--
Benoit Grégoire
Technologies Coeus inc.