[isf-wifidog] PGSql vacuum

michel memeteau mmemeteau at marseille-wireless.org
Ven 25 Mai 15:43:08 EDT 2007

2007/5/17, listserv.traffic at sloop.net <listserv.traffic at sloop.net>:

> PS. Thanks Pascal - your suggestion worked great!
>
> Now if I can just get Radius to enforce time based logins. (I'm
> attempting to limit logons during certain hours, but it appears as
> though radius lets them login anyway. I still have testing to do, but
> if anyone has tips on Radius and "login-time" attributes, please speak
> up.)
>
> Thanks again all - both for excellent support and for the dev of the
> product. Like I said, I'm going to pay my dues with some docs.

I'm not sure this is what you ask but france wireless has added full radius
support ( timeout , login creation etc... ) by doing radius-PG , and wifidog
updating , the code should be on http://dev.wireless-fr.org in few days ,
and we will post back to give some details .

--
Michel memeteau
VOIP | Visio: sip:freechelmi at proxy01.sipphone.com
0491886375 0624808051