[isf-wifidog] Greetings from the south

Federico Lazcano flazcano at rosario.gov.ar
Jeu 17 Mai 13:33:30 EDT 2007

Hi everyone!

(warning! i'm not a native english speaker... so... you know)

As my first message to this list, i would like to thank you for Wifidog.

We're using it on 3 hotspots here in Rosario, Argentina. They will provide
free Internet access in downtown, using OpenWRT in Linksys WRT54GL and
Mikrotik RB532, and a Debian GNU/Linux AuthServer.

We're polishing the spanish translation, because it has some typos and some
chains are untranslated. Later i'll contact the developers to give them the
results.

Saludos.-

--
Federico Lazcano