[isf-wifidog] Google question wifidog

Raul Lapaz raul.lapaz at multipistas.com
Mar 4 Déc 20:17:29 EST 2007

Ok, i can get the map for my región. If you change in config.php the locale from en_US to es_ES or es_SP the google map is just on loading wait. If changed to en_US it works fine. The things that does not work is when you put your postal code it does not find any map, just the one you were seeing. Is like this function does not work. Am I right?.
Thanks.