[isf-wifidog] adding new network

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Lun 27 Aou 14:18:07 EDT 2007

On Monday 27 August 2007, Michal Suchon wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I have recently installed wifidog (latest release Last Changed Rev:
> 1280) and I cannot add new networks from admin account. In the
> networks list there is only option to edit settings for default
> network. I have checked all permissions (roles) in the system and all
> seems to be fine.

Yes, you've hit https://dev.wifidog.org/ticket/358, which is a blocker and
next on my list to resolve.

> I had no problems before with previous versions with old layout. There
> was a link where I could easily add new networks.

The UI issue is a side effect of the bug.

> Any suggestions appreciated. Thank you very much for your effort.

There is little you can do except wait for us to fix it (unless you want to
help us finish the permission system).  Hopefully I'll get to it within two
weeks.

P.S.:  Sorry everyone for not having been around much lately.  I had a pretty
bad back injury.  I'm better now, but I still have a huge pile of backloged
email and work to go through before I can resume giving more time to wifidog.
--
Benoit Grégoire
Technologies Coeus inc.