[isf-wifidog] Layout question

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Mar 24 Avr 23:02:07 EDT 2007

On Wednesday 21 March 2007, Peter Huetmannsberger wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> Thanks for your software, it works great so far,
>
> I have looked through the documentaton and the FAQs, and yet I am none the
> wiser. Is there an easy way to turn off the login_help section of the
> Login Page?

The easy way is to add the following CSS in your network theme pack (in
wifidog/media/network_theme_pack/your_group/stylesheet.css)

#login_help {
	display: none;
}

> And is there a way to turn off the password changeabilty for
> logged in users, as we are authenticating against an Active Directory
> Server, and users should not be able to change passwords?

We'd need to extend the Authenticator class to have a
isPasswordChangePermitted(), similar to the existing
isRegistrationPermitted(), and use that before allowing the user to go to the
password change UI.

--
Benoit Grégoire
Technologies Coeus inc.