[isf-wifidog] AUthenication problem from WAN side and Portal give smarty.classes line 1095 errors

Rajendra Jagad rjagad at gmail.com
Sam 14 Oct 19:14:17 EDT 2006

Thanks Max Horviath

That fix the problem I disable the FC5 firewall.

I get the root page using both public and Private ip <8080> However the
Portal is not working. Now that I have changed the PORT
User cannot login cannot create account.. Nothing.

So I need edit some other file so the Portal will work.. I need to know name
of that file...
Because http://192.168.0.203/login/ (does not work) when the correct path is
http://192.168.0.203:8080/login( WORKS)

Thanks for all the help GREAT JOB.

Raj

 Welcome to*CGN_node1*
   CGN-WIFI<http://192.168.0.203:8080/login/?gw_address=192.168.1.1&gw_port=2060&gw_id=Coova&url=http%3A//www.google.com/>
 Where
am I? <http://192.168.0.203/faq.php>
 Language: Français English Deutsch 日本語 (Japanese) Português
  Login or Signup here: Network: CGN-WIFI  Username (or email):

Password:

 I'm having difficulties:

   - I Forgot my username <http://192.168.0.203/lost_username.php>
   - I Forgot my password <http://192.168.0.203/lost_password.php>
   - Re-send the validation email<http://192.168.0.203/resend_validation.php>
   - Frequently asked questions <http://192.168.0.203/faq.php>

On 10/14/06, Max Horváth <max.horvath at freenet.de> wrote:

> Disable the firewall of FC5 or allow communication to port 8080 ...
>  Rajendra Jagad wrote:
>
>  Al right guys.. I get the root page of the authentication server after
> changing the port to 8080 only on the Machine that is running authentication
> server. Another machine on the same side of the LAN as authentication server
> will not put the root index page of the authenticaiton server
> http://192.168.0.203:8080/ However i can ping 192.168.0.203 from that
> machine, So I know it is not a network issue. This was working from when
> port was 80 so my guess is there is more to configuration in httpd.confchange when changing port form 80 to 8080.
>
> And I cannot send to catch the devil's tail.
>
> Raj
>

> On 10/14/06, vinay menon <menon.vinay at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > "This may very well be because the wireless wifdog router is located
> > inside the LAN  trying to direct the data traffic to go outside the LAN< To
> > get authenticated> but cannot go outside the LAN before getting
> > authenticated so it catch 22"
> >
> > That  cannot be the case as any traffic to Auth server does not need
> > authetication,,,,,
> >
> > And as Benoit says its surely seems to be a network issue...

> --
> Rajendra Jagad
> 954-239-2687

Rajendra Jagad