[isf-wifidog] User profiles design

Benoit Gregoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Sam 14 Oct 19:23:25 EDT 2006

On Wednesday 11 October 2006 17:32, François Proulx wrote:
> Hey Ben,
>
> Désolé de te relancer la dessus, mais as-tu des developpements ?
>
> Merci
> a+

I finally typed down the basic design for user profiles in wifidog:
http://dev.wifidog.org/wiki/doc/developer/UserProfiles.

I spent quite a bit of time thinking this trough, and this is the absolute
simplest design I can think of that we won't regret later.  I tried to keep
the document short and yet list the rationale between most important or
non-obvious decisions.  Please feel free to ask for clarifications.

François Proulx will likely start working on this very, very soon, so please
do voice any concern, additions or suggestions as soon as possible on the
mailing list or the wiki.