[isf-wifidog] How can I get complete file?

Kim Tae Doo taedoo at ninjin-net.net
Lun 29 Mai 02:17:19 EDT 2006

Yes, I check out and updateed SVN.(revision 1069)

I testing remove the .po file, and gen.sh execting again.
But it's makes only 3261 lines file.
(It was fewer than 1000 lines other languages .po file)

It was my servers environment problem?
What should I check to straighten out that problem?

Or I want only to translate complete .po file.
So,please anyone make a complete japanese .po file and
that send to me.