[isf-wifidog] How can I get complete file?

François Proulx fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Lun 29 Mai 02:47:42 EDT 2006

> I testing remove the .po file, and gen.sh execting again.
> But it's makes only 3261 lines file.
> (It was fewer than 1000 lines other languages .po file)

Dont' worry, the French and German files were started a long time
ago, especially the French one and many hundreds of messages have
changed or have been removed since then, but the script keep them in
the .po file just in case we reuse them later.... So since you
started the japanese file with the latest build, you obviously have
far less messages and perhaps japanese takes less space to write so
you are saving a few lines.