[isf-wifidog] Newbie Q

Ian White ian.white at datamile-computers.com
Lun 15 Mai 07:11:33 EDT 2006

Better to do the AP part first, and test it against the ilesansfil
auth server.

I think most people are using wrt54g boxes flashed with openwrt and
then wifidog as an AP.

The central auth server needs php5/postgresql. If you just have the
auth server, then you might be able to do some basic testing by
knowing the types of http that the wifidog client sends.

Ian