[isf-wifidog] createDoc.sh

Max Horváth max.horvath at maxspot.de
Lun 9 Jan 10:22:58 EST 2006

Well,

first you need to load the beta version of PhpDocumentor, becuase
version 1.2.3 (stable) doesn't work with PHP5 code.

so your command to install PhpDocumentor should be:

pear install PhpDocumentor-beta

Then you need to change your value of memory_limit in php.ini ... now
it's just 8 MB which is to less. I'd recommend to set it to at least
16 MB.

Cheers, Max!