[isf-wifidog] createDoc.sh

Ray Gwinn wifidog at wva.net
Sam 7 Jan 08:46:48 EST 2006

I recently noticed createDoc.sh in in the CVS and I want any documentation I can get.
createDoc.sh executes phpdoc which is not on my system.

As best I can tell, phpdoc comes with the PHP package PhpDocumentor.  When I execute:

pear install PhpDocumentor

The output of the command is:

downloading PhpDocumentor-1.2.3.tgz ...
Starting to download PhpDocumentor-1.2.3.tgz (2,656,621 bytes)
PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 213
bytes) in /usr/share/pear/PEAR/Installer.php on line 381
Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 0 bytes)

I get the same memory error if I manually download and try an install.  The computer has 1 gig of
ram, and lots of disk space.  Can anyone give me any hints or clues that will get PhpDocumentor
installed on my system?

Ray