[isf-wifidog] Which Wiki?

Pascal Leclerc isf at plec.ca
Mer 4 Jan 16:59:22 EST 2006

MoinMoin was setup by Mina in the beginning of ISF.
TikiWiki was the new choice of ISF for the new web site.
I started to use pmwiki to build a framework for wifidog web site and it
was my choice.

We can use Tikiwiki for the wifidog web site, but we want to separate
Wifidog from ISF. And Tikiwiki is in my opinion too big for our needs.

I love pmwiki because it's easy to use, well documented and because it's
PHP code.

For the final choice, I don't know what it will be. I'm waiting for feedback

  Pascal