[isf-wifidog] Which Wiki?

François Proulx fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Mer 4 Jan 16:55:27 EST 2006

no ... In fact all wiki did the job, we switched to Tiki for ISF
because it has more features, but it might be too complex for the 80%
of our volunteers. I'm suggesting we use only one Wiki for Wifidog ,
the one in Trac, since I don't want to manage to seperate databases
etc... everything will be running smoothly with PostgreSQL, easier
for backups ... Everything will be available in one place, we will be
able to link from a Wiki page (documentation) to a file in the SCM
(subversion) etc... I think it's a nice solution