[isf-wifidog] CVS Commit report

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Mer 4 Jan 01:07:22 EST 2006

On December 28, 2005 08:25 pm, Max Horváth wrote:
> 2005-12-28 Max Horvath
> 	* Removed BASEPATH define from source - resulting in a better
> require-overview

Can you elaborate on the expected benefits of this change?  In any event, it
still needs work.  The very reason for the existence of BASEPATH was to not
make it mandatory to install wifidog at the root of a web server, something
we have been very carefull not to break.  As far as I can tell, this is
completely broken after this change.

--
Benoit Grégoire, http://benoitg.coeus.ca/