[isf-wifidog] EventLogging checkin

Rob Janes janes.rob at gmail.com
Mer 4 Jan 01:00:13 EST 2006

just checked in the eventlogging integration.  I checked in the
eventlogging class a while back, but never integrated it with the web
pages.  now it's integrated.

i'd like to have the log messages come out in a <div> block with a
special class, but i need some help or some pointers as to what the
preferences are.

so, stylesheet split - done, eventlogging - done, language stuff still
to go.

it's taking a while cause I have to pull apart my code and isolate the
changes that apply just to the feature i want to check in.  not to
mention all the checkins max and francois have done that i have to merge in.

-rob