[isf-wifidog] Newbie Server install questions

Ray Gwinn wifidog at wva.net
Dim 1 Jan 18:53:14 EST 2006

I will start on the config.php.  I will also post a message (with an appropriate subject) later
summarizing what I did to get wifidog working on FC4.  Such a message may save you
from having to go through this with others.

I also wish to tell you that this is the first time, in a very long time, that I have received real
help with a new application in a mailing list.  Thank you very much.

I am sure I will have more questions, but hopefully not so many.

Ray