[isf-wifidog] Newbie Server install questions

François Proulx fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Dim 1 Jan 17:34:52 EST 2006

oh cool.

Our installation procedure is not 100% perfect, we don't do the
locale config. You will have to open config.php and read the examples
for locales configs. I don't know what FC4 does with locales. You can
type "locale -a | grep en" in shell to see what kind of english
locales are available on your system.

don't forget to set the default locale (a few lines below the locale
list in config.php)