[isf-wifidog] mcrypt , mhash , xmlrpc .. features

Max Horváth max.horvath at maxspot.de
Lun 6 Fév 11:19:31 EST 2006

This is what the INSTALL file has been written for ... it describes
perfectly, what all the extra stuff is good for ;) ...

- --- snip ---

PREREQUISITES
=============

- - PHP 5.x (http://www.php.net)
- - PHP's php-xml extention installed (Required if RSS support is on)
- - PHP's dom extension installed (Required if you want to export the
list of
   Hotspots as a RSS feed)
- - PHP compiled with gettext support (Will be autodetected if
unavailable, but
   you will loose internationalization)
- - PostgreSQL 7.4+ (http://www.posgresql.org/)
- - Smarty template engine (http://smarty.php.net/)
- - Magpierss (http://magpierss.sourceforge.net/) (Required for RSS
support. RSS
   support must be manually disabled if you do not install it)
- - FCKeditor 2.2 (http://www.fckeditor.net/) (Required if you want to
edit
   content with a HTML text editor aka WYSIWYG editor)
- - PEAR (if you need RADIUS auth support, see below)
- - Phlickr installed as a PEAR package (http://
phlickr.sourceforge.net/) (required
   if you want to use the content class accessing Flickr photo albums)
- - PEAR packages radius, Auth_RADIUS and Crypt_CHAP (required if you
need RADIUS
   support)
- - PEAR packages Image_Graph-alpha Image_Canvas-alpha Image_Color
(required if
   you want to generate graphical statistics)
- - PEAR package Cache_Lite (required if you want to use WiFiDogs caching
   capabilities)
- - PEAR package HTML_Safe-beta (required if you want to ensure that
HTML enabled
   input in various content classes will be filtered)

- --- snip ---

So ... mcrypt & mhash for RADIUS, xmlrpc for RSS and PEAR ...

Cheers, Max!