[isf-wifidog] Remote upgrades?

Wireless Guy wirelessguy at optonline.net
Mer 30 Aou 02:15:42 EDT 2006

I thought that it was odd that I didn't find any posts on the website or in
the tickets about trying to upgrade wifidog.

I was curious how ilesansfil or others manage the process of upgrading devices?
Is there a preferred mechanism for remote upgrade of wifidog or does this
mean travelling into each coffee shop
to manually plug in?

I suppose it's not much of an issue if you don't mind being one or two
releases back but once some of the issues like the port 80
and vpn access are resolved I'd think that this will be a larger issue.

As a bonus question, is there any way to remotely change iptables entries
for a specific gateway from the auth itself?

I think these two (a) remote upgrade procedure and (b) remote iptables
config would both be useful feature requests.