[isf-wifidog] Problem with Dependencies in wifidog-beta1.1.3 gateway install

Rajendra Jagad rjagad at gmail.com
Mer 30 Aou 01:15:58 EDT 2006

Can somebody tell me what is going ont with this 1.1.3_beta2.-1 How come the
depencies are missing..
Did I forgot to edit some files in /etc if so which ones. ??

I heard the older version does not have this problem..

Thanks for our help

Here is the output from my WRT54G version 4

Raj

root at OpenWrt:/etc# ipkg install wifidog
Installing wifidog (1.1.3_beta2-1) to root...
Downloading
http://downloads.openwrt.org/backports/rc5/wifidog_1.1.3_beta2-1_mipsel.ipk
Nothing to be done
An error ocurred, return value: 1.
Collected errors:
ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for wifidog:
         iptables-extra kmod-iptables-extra
root at OpenWrt:/# ls
bin   dev   etc   jffs  lib   mnt   proc  rom   sbin  tmp   usr   var   www
root at OpenWrt:/# find . / >files.txt
root at OpenWrt:/# grep iptables-extra /files.txt
root at OpenWrt:/# grep iptables-extra files.txt
root at OpenWrt:/# grep kmod-iptables-extra files.txt