[isf-wifidog] WifiDog Smarty translations

Rajendra Jagad rjagad at gmail.com
Jeu 24 Aou 13:23:48 EDT 2006

Perfect Francois Proulx right on the dog I mean right on the money. That
worked. I also was able to download and install MagpieRss and Phickr in the
same location. However I have problem connected to the database. Here is my
database configuration page in the install.php script.

Database access configuration
 DB POSTGRES Host DB Name Username Password

By clicking Next, your configuration will be automaticaly saved

*Note* : MySQL support is presently experimental and not working

Back <http://localhost/wifidog/wifidog/install.php#>

Next <http://localhost/wifidog/wifidog/install.php#>

I change the password from wifidogtest to wifi4177 should that matter ??

When I click on NEXT I get the followsing.
Database connection

   - Postgresql database connection :