[isf-wifidog] Auth server setup

Max Horváth max.horvath at freenet.de
Mer 14 Sep 17:58:04 EDT 2005

Hi,

I got a huge problem regarding a new installation of wifidog on a new
server.

Following setup:

Apache 2.0.54
PHP 5.0.5
PostgreSQL 7.4.7

After installing Wifidog I can't access it.

The network connection gets reset as soon as I try to access a page.

No PHP error gets displayed and also no log in the error log of PHP.

Then I found this in the error log of Apache:

[Wed Sep 14 21:47:29 2005] [notice] child pid 9755 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

Anyone has a clue what happened?

Thanks and cheers, Max!