[isf-wifidog] Auth server setup

Pascal Leclerc isf at plec.ca
Lun 12 Sep 17:08:55 EDT 2005

It's a really bad security protection (my fault). It work in Redhat but
not in Debian (because of the way ls output informations). I'm currently
updating the script to follow the last changes the others developers did
last week and I will put a better security authentication.

To continue with your installation you can edit install.php to bypass the
bad validation:

On line 45 you can see : $auth = false;

Replace "false" by "true" : $auth = true;

Don't forget to put "false" after, rename the file or put authenticationon
it (htaccess) to disallow anybody to use it.

If you need more help, ask and I will help you

   Pascal