[isf-wifidog] UI + usecase suggestions for Wifidog portal pages

Michael Lenczner mlenczner at gmail.com
Jeu 20 Oct 12:47:31 EDT 2005

there's no way in hell either of those solutions would work

*.subdomain.ilesansfil.org

or

*.otherdomain.org.

No one would use it or remember it.

Sometimes we have to do things in an ugly way, even if technically
it's not perfect.  And manually creating a new subdomain each time
can't be *that* difficult for each new hotspot.  Would it take more
than 15 min?  Would that be worth it as an organization to have people
checking out portal pages from home?

 But i don't understand the issue well enough.  Phil - you can explain
to me the technical reluctance next time I see you.