[isf-wifidog] Post-WSFII recent changes in auth-server CVS

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Mer 5 Oct 23:01:58 EDT 2005

2005-10-04 Benoit Grégoire  <bock at step.polymtl.ca>
	* Remove a bunch of deprecated methods from the Node object,
	 document undocumented methods.
	* Make the node id editable.  This allows the gateway "MAC address as node
ID"
	 patch by London wireless to be usable with the standard auth server, and to
	 transition to using MAC address as node ID.
	* Fix a saving problem with all the content types with some versions of PHP
	* Add a new Content type:  IFrameRest.  This allows the result of a REST
style query
	returning HTML to be displayed in a HTML iframeset.  Currently supported are
	substitution of the node_id, the user_id and the last display date in the get
query.
	* CVS version of the auth server should now be "reasonnably" safe to use in
production,
	so the 2005-09-01 notice is no longuer in effect.

Note that I'm leaving again, so I won't have time to work on the potal UI and
stylesheed changes we agreed on before I come back.

--
Benoit Grégoire, http://benoitg.coeus.ca/