[isf-wifidog] Re: PHP issues -Thanks

Wireless Guy wirelessguy at optonline.net
Dim 29 Mai 21:58:44 EDT 2005

I wanted to thank you for making that gettext fix.
Everything seems to work now and I can start setting up some test gateways.

I have some quick questions to ask you about making custom login pages.

1. I have this admin_delete_me user
How do I create another user with admin rights?
I see the fields in the user table but don't see anything specific that
would make an admin user different

2. I know that you are supposed to be able to use smarty templates, but
what exactly do I need to do to make all of this work?
The nodes table has a bunch of columns. I'm guessing that homepage URL is
what mapps the gateway name to the directory under local_content.
Is that correct?

2a. How would I make a custom login page and grab the login post form from
somewhere to associate with it?

Thanks.