Fwd: [isf-vol] friefunk firmware WAS Fwd: [isf-wifidog] IPs + SSIDs

Michael Lenczner mlenczner at gmail.com
Mar 17 Mai 22:16:21 EDT 2005

1) http://www.a-zone.org/mondragon/about_us.html - little suggestion
about "spraying" google maps with open hotspots collected through gps
netstumbler.

2) jo - we use openvpn on our hotspots to remotely adminster them.
might be a space issue fitting on friefunk.

3) bart - anytime you can tell us about any mapping stuff you're up
to, I'm sure people would be interested. but maybe the wsfII would be
a better mailing list for that kind of meta-level discussion.
http://okfn.org/wsfii/wiki/WsfiiDev