[isf-wifidog] Signup process questions

Hayden Myers hayden at spinbox.com
Ven 20 Mai 13:47:41 EDT 2005

I'm working on adding contact information such as street address for each
user to the auth server.  I have a question regarding the ability to
identify where users signed up.  I've noticed that the users table has an
account_origin field that gets set to the value LOCAL_USER no matter what,
so it seems.  I was thinking that the field identified which hotspot the
user signed up at it doesn't look to be so.  There doesn't look to be any
current means to determine which hotspot a user signed up at.  If there
is, please let me know, so I'm not being redundant.

Hayden Myers