[isf-wifidog] iptables version

Marios Moutzouris m.moutzouris at neuron.gr
Mar 22 Mar 03:48:22 EST 2005

I d/l the latest source code for wifidog. And compiled it and put it
On the linksys. After authentication it says in the debug window received
Authentication '1' etc, but the web browser goes back to the login page. I
assume its because of this debug entry...

"iptables: match `mark' v1.2.11 (I'm v1.2.9)"

What do I need to do to get it fixed, considering I want to make some
changes to the wifidog source.

Thanks
Marios