[isf-wifidog] fyi - mutt

Bryan Catlin bryancatlin at connectgroup.net
Sam 19 Mar 10:03:23 EST 2005

If you read what he has posted, he says he is going to release both the auth
server and gateway after he finishes more of his changes, so that it is more
complete in his eyes.  The post referenced is more of a status to his
changes prior to the release so people know what is going on and that he is
making progress.

Bryan