[isf-wifidog] Network blink, wifidog bug

Benoit Grégoire bock at step.polymtl.ca
Sam 19 Mar 16:12:12 EST 2005

Just before the blink, I dasabled the virtual servers for auth2 and
auth3.ilesansfil.org, since ther are all in the same location anyway.  The
rationale was to force all the gateways back to auth.ilesansfil.org to avoit
SSL certificate warnings.

To my surprise, about half of the cafés didn't go back up until I re-enabled
both aliases.  Apparently, some of the recent internal changes in the
gateways code broke our fallback mechanism.

--
Benoit Grégoire, http://benoitg.coeus.ca/