[isf-wifidog] WifiDog design meeting

Alexandre Carmel-Veilleux saruman at northernhacking.org
Mar 14 Juin 18:26:33 EDT 2005

hello,

	The wifidog design meeting at my place is tonight around 7 (but
I'm home already so no need to wait...)

	Address:	334 Terrasse St Denis, Apt. #606

	Buzzer:		Alexandre Carmel-Veilleux (1183)

	Directions:	From the corner of Sherbrooke and St-Denis, take
			St-Denis toward Ontario. On the right side of the
			street, about 50-100 feet from the corner, there's
			a little cul-de-sac, it's my street, I live at the
			end of it.

			In the building, follow the directions for the
			6th floor and once on the hallway keep going
			straight until you ram into my door.

Alex