[isf-wifidog] OLSR progress

Wendall Cada wendallc at 83864.com
Jeu 21 Juil 16:24:02 EDT 2005

wireless london is a very cool project. I would love to find out more
information, be involved, etc, etc. Same is true of wifidog. I haven't
been able to find sufficient information resources for using anything
successfully. Contact information is limited. I completely understand
not having time to document everything, but am at a total loss where I
need to ask when I have issues.

I'm having my current issue with sources at
https://scm.kforge.net/svn/consumotronic/wifidog

make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cvs/consumotronic/wifidog'
touch build-wifidog-stamp
sed "s/PF_EXT_SLIB:=icmp/PF_EXT_SLIB:=mac icmp/" /extensions/Makefile
> /extensions/Makefile.patched
/bin/sh: /extensions/Makefile.patched: No such file or directory
make: *** [build-iptables-stamp] Error 1

Error makes sense since extensions directory doesn't exist. Surely
something I'm missing that was left out of the instructions for
compiling.

Wendall