[isf-wifidog] OLSR progress

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Jeu 21 Juil 16:37:32 EDT 2005

hello,
On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 01:24:02PM -0700, Wendall Cada wrote:
> I'm having my current issue with sources at
> https://scm.kforge.net/svn/consumotronic/wifidog

this is a testing custom distribution of ours, please don't blame the
main wifidog distro for anything we may have done to break it!
(patched to send the gateway's mac address to the auth/splash server,
and default the gw_id to that, which i think is dependent on the
presence of underlying kernel modules that not all wrt firmwares have.

> make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/cvs/consumotronic/wifidog'
> touch build-wifidog-stamp
> sed "s/PF_EXT_SLIB:=icmp/PF_EXT_SLIB:=mac icmp/" /extensions/Makefile
> > /extensions/Makefile.patched

have you looked at http://www.ilesansfil.org/tiki-view_faq.php?faqId=6

-jo