[isf-wifidog] Hotspot status with Google Maps (almost done) !

Proulx François fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Sam 2 Juil 10:54:46 EDT 2005

That would a real piece of cake todo, I could even be done
dynamically without reloading the page. Everything is client-side.
The database doesn't have the field yet, I wanted to ask the Wifidog
list before... Should we use PostGIS already or simply add FLOAT
fields like FLOAT(10.6) ( that's what's recommended for civil
applications). Since we're about to write conversion for MySQL I
wasn't sure what to do...

Mina : I simply took the coordinates straight from Google Maps by
looking up the adresses, no need to use the GPS for now.

See ya