[isf-wifidog] Client captured but no access to login page.

Scott Tully scott.tully at gmail.com
Ven 25 Fév 17:01:49 EST 2005

Yes, i will let you know everything i find.  You have done an
excellent job, but i can see there is allot of polishing to do still.
I'll help with what i can...

So here's a start... I have attached ~/templates/header_small.html.
It had a couple hardcoded occurrences of local_content that broke the
header images because i did not install in document root... i used the
recommended wifidog directory in my servers document root.  I added
{$common_content_url} where needed.

I would like to see WiFiDog replace NoCat on my livecd distro.  This
should help bring some attention to this great project! I absolutely
love what you guys are doing and will support you as much as i can!
Keep up the great work!

Regards,
Scott Tully
Public IP Services