[isf-wifidog] Client captured but no access to login page.

isf at plec.ca isf at plec.ca
Ven 25 Fév 15:40:21 EST 2005

> This "fixed" it :-)
>
> Thank you for all your help!!!  i'm sure i'll be back for more ;-)
>
> Now it's time to start playing.
>
> Scott

I think that you help us a lot with this tracking/debugging session ;-)

The new coming documentation about Wifidog will include all this important
things that we forget too often. It's easy for us to install Wifidog when
we know how it work, but for a new user it's not easy as we can think. And
the documentation can be out of date or missing important informations.

Thanks

   Pascal