[isf-wifidog] E-mail blacklisting

Proulx François fproulx at edito.qc.ca
Jeu 29 Déc 19:40:16 EST 2005

I just added e-mail blacklisting to the Mail class which will prevent
users from signing up with fake e-mails. I also integrated stuff that
Philippe had done. The latest build has been proved to work, since I
managed to connect to my access point etc... But it definitely needs
some extensive tests before I can run it in production.

The latest Phlickr CVS build has fixed the issue. Andrew Norton
should release a stable release soon, but I'm happy that the photos
are now working on Café Laika's page.

See ya