[isf-wifidog] User Classes

Joe Bowser bowserj at unbc.ca
Mer 28 Déc 14:43:35 EST 2005

Actually, I wasn't thinking about that, although Bandwidth Throttling is
one of those Make or Break things for us.  (We still need to move the Time
Limit code to our dev server, running the code running on CVS.)  I was
actually thinking of just a basic user profile, so that when you click on
the user profile button it doesn't just go to a blank page.

Joe Bowser - bowserj at unbc.ca