[isf-wifidog] Logging

Bruce Tolley betolley at unicoischools.com
Lun 26 Sep 12:59:36 EDT 2011

Alexandre,

I have a ISA firewall but I allow all access from the access point so
everyone so it reads as anonymous for all traffic from the AP.  I wanted
to see if there was a way to pass the authentication name(I use radius) so
that we can track with the ISA server.  It prompts for the username if I
require authentication from the IP.  I know the ISA firewall would want
NTLM or CHAP on a per user basis and we would have to login twice as it is
setup now. But would be nice if I could pass it along "someway".

TY

Bruce