[isf-wifidog] Logging

acv acv at miniguru.ca
Lun 26 Sep 12:07:58 EDT 2011

Hi Bruce,

The gateway does not log this because it only does firewall configuration, The
connection information is extracted from the firewall statistics and there's no
details available.

In order to do what you want, I would suggest installing a transparent web proxy
(such as squid) or to use an IDS like snort to extract that information from the
wire.

Note that for SSL, there's nothing you can do due to the encryption.

Thanks,

Alexandre