[isf-wifidog] Gateway development

Andrew Niemantsverdriet andrewniemants at gmail.com
Lun 14 Nov 13:16:09 EST 2011

Hi,

I have looked over the new protocol and am liking what I see. Some
things that I would like to see implemented is walled gardens and a
sane way to handle clients that don't have a browser.

I can offer my network for testing. It is not huge but big enough... I
have 27 access points and max out at 200 on at one time. The average
is lower but I don't know what that is since I don't have any metrics
for that. Contact me off list if you are interested.

Thanks,
 _
/-\ ndrew