[isf-wifidog] Gateway development

acv acv at miniguru.ca
Jeu 10 Nov 21:45:09 EST 2011

Hi All,

I have been spending a bit more time working on the gateway and I have drafted a
proposal for a protocol to replace the current ad-hoc protocol. This first proposal
is more of an interim protocol to pave the way for new features since it doesn't
implement any truly "new" functionalities but it is readily extensible.

Specifications can be found here:

https://bitbucket.org/acv/wifidog-ng/wiki/ProtocolV1.5

I believe anyone should be able to edit this wiki page (may need a free bitbucket
account).

I figure I could have this implemented by Christmas or so given my current spare time.

Cheers,

Alexandre