[isf-wifidog] [Authpuppy Development] ipv6 hack day

Robin Jones Robin at networkfusion.co.uk
Lun 30 Mai 10:08:18 EDT 2011

How did it go?

-----Original Message-----
From: dev-bounces at authpuppy.org [mailto:dev-bounces at authpuppy.org] On Behalf Of Geneviève Bastien
Sent: 21 May 2011 10:18 PM
To: WiFiDog Captive Portal; AuthPuppy mailing list
Subject: [Authpuppy Development] ipv6 hack day

Hi All,

In prevision of the IPv6 world day of June 8 (http://isoc.org/wp/worldipv6day/), groups in Quebec are planning a hack day to work of the full ipv6 support for our hotspots.

Date: May 28, 2011
Hour:  10h-17h, Montreal Time
Where:  Notman House, Montreal (http://notman.org)
Objective:  At the end of the day, we hope to have fully ipv6 compatible access points running wifidog with an authpuppy server, even if it is just experimental and with lots of hack.

For those interested in those themes but who cannot be physically present, we'll be on irc at freenode.net #wifidog, and from there we may organize skype conferences with people on site, or just chats and discussions.

We'll [try to] make a wiki page at the end of the day to post our results and findings.

Thanks,
Geneviève